The MV Big Flea is a HUGE fundraiser which benefits the Mt Vernon Community School PTA. Proceeds are used for things such as field trips, enrichment activities, special events, computers, musical instruments and art and classroom supplies. We take your unwanted household items and furniture and turn them into cash for our school. All donations are tax-deductible.
Our main event will take place April 27, 2019, from 7am-1pm at the Mt Vernon Rec Center on Commonwealth Ave. in Del Ray.
- 7am: Early bird admission with $10 fee
- 8am: General admission, no fee
- 10:15am (ish): Everything half off
- 12:00pm (ish): Everything is free with $10 re-entry fee
- 1:00pm: Closed
LAST CALL SHOPPING:
- April 20, 10am-12pm, our furniture side will be open for one last chance to shop. Housewares side will be closed for packing.
DONATIONS: We are no longer taking donations — our warehouse is full!
FRIENDS OF THE FLEA: The Big Flea wouldn’t come to you without the support of these local businesses and individuals. If you’d like to support the Flea through an in-kind or monetary donation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capitol Hill Construction
- Affordable Signs and Banners
- Jen Walker Team
- Bobi Bomar’s Homes of Alexandria
- Gentle Giant Moving Company
- Mount Vernon Recreation Center
- DIY Del Ray